Sunday, September 10, 2006

Another Morgan update

It's been a while since I've posted any recent Morgan pictures, so here's a pair my brother sent. Every so often I get capricious little gifts over MSN Messenger -- the alert noise, and a picture file popping up on my screen, and a new adorable picture to lighten my day.

She's walking now. My mom was telling me it's taking all her concentration -- Morgan was very talkative, starting to form words and generally babbling happily all the time, but when she started walking the words ceased as her face took on a look of intense concentration every time she let go of whatever she was supporting herself with.

God help my brother and sister-in-law ... she could motor like noone's business when she was crawling. Now that she's walking, nothing is safe.


This picture I love -- this chair was a gift from my cousin Jeff and his wife Christine. Kind of looks like she's holding court, doesn't she?

And I'll be going home for Thanksgiving, so I get to see her again! Huzzah!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Those pictures are too cute. I don't know how you do it, being so far away from her. I find the two hours drive from my two nieces unbearable, and they're well past the "really cute things happening every day" phase. Wait until she starts saying your name, you're gonna be looking forward to the little MSN ding dong for chats!