Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm so glad you're with me, here at the end of all things ... or, uh, this blog ...

Well, as I said, the time has come to retire this blog--though it's not something I do lightly. I'm actually quite emotional about this. Going back and perusing old posts makes me grateful that I started it to begin with: it offers an interesting series of snapshots of the last eight years, and brings a lot of great memories to the surface.

But considering how sporadic my posting has become, it's time to move on. I will not delete this blog, of course ... there is too much here I want to keep. But it's time to recharge and refocus, and change to a more appropriate forum.

On that note, I now have my own domain name! The new blog can be found here, at cjlockett.com.

It's been amazing. See you in the new space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you we're going to post about living in newfoundland as an ontarian. The differences , your likes and dislikes of living there. As I would like to know, thinking of moving there next year. :)